Monday, September 14, 2009

NFL Sunday Review in 10 Photos


Oh yeah, I am ready for some football. Anyone got any dollar bills?


Hey, Coach Singletary, you've got that look in your eye...please keep your pants on!


Ravens fans are fucking SCARY.


"Sweet Chin Music! Sweet Chin Music! Michaels! Michaels wins the title!"


Photo caption double-fail: "Marc Bugler #10 of the St. Louis Rams stands in the huddle against the Seattle Seahawks at Qwest Field on September 13, 2009 in Seattle, Washington".


"I like girls that aren't too bright because you can trick 'em a little bit. High school girls love me. 14 to 18, I'm a big star with them."


I don't mean to pick on the Rams, but damn, that's rough.


His mom was too cheap to get him a Rodgers jersey, and just handed him a roll of duct tape. Hello Wisconsin!


I know, emo boy. A rough first game. But it could be worse...


...you could be this guy.

No comments: