Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Victory Is Theirs (And Mine!)


The Jays won their home opener easily over the Tigers (complete with drunk unruly fans...can't wait for cheap nights in the upper deck).

Speaking of Detroit teams losing...


UNC captured their 5th national championship in a game that was never close, dashing the hopes of the people of Michigan, who hoped a Spartans win would somehow fix the economy and keep American jobs from going to Mexico or something.

I guess my bracket wasn't a total disaster after all...at least I got the winner right.

And a special shout out to my boy The Undertaker, for beating Shawn Michaels at Wrestlemania 25 and keeping the undefeated streak alive.


Combine these big wins with my own personal victory (the details of which will remain my own nerdy little secret) and it's been a pretty good 24 hours for yours truly.

PS...Geddy Lee is the coolest man in the universe.


The shirt is great, but wait a minute, is that a Strong Bad hat?!? You, sir, are a king among men.

No comments: